Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

How you can Play YouTube videos in slow motion or fast motion



You can actually play YouTube videos in slow motion or fast motion. In fact, you can simply change the playback speed of YouTube videos and set it to play in your preferred motion. In slow motion mode you can watch every frame in more detail which is more suitable for educational YouTube videos. If you get bored with the video, you can set your video to change to a fast motion by simply
doubling the playback speed of that particular video. 

  In case you don't see the option that makes you adjust the video's playback speed in the YouTube player, you are more likely using the default Flash based video player. To bring the issue down, go to youtube.com/html5, then choose the HTML5 YouTube player. The fact is, even when you change your YouTube player into HTML 5, this player will be applied only for the videos which require HTML 5. Thus, when you do not find the “playback speed”, it means the video you are currently playing can be played with the default player itself. But what if you want to see this specific video in fast or slow motion? There is another way to go about it.

The option that makes you easily control the video's playback speed may be unavailable in YouTube for a certain video, and you may wish to have a fine control over the video's speed. In that case, you can effectively opt for the good old VLC Player to play YouTube videos in slow motion or fast motion. Start by launching the VLC media player, choose File, and then Open Stream. Proceed by pasting the complete URL of the YouTube video. This is done in the URL box and then finally clicking the Open button. Your video will start to stream on the desktop inside the VLC media player. After this, go to the VLC Menu bar and click the Playback option. Here, you will see an option that you can use to change the playback speed of your video.
Being different from the YouTube player where you can only change the speed of the YouTube video by a factor or 2x, .5x, 1.5x and .25x, the VLC Player will provide a better control. You can just drag the slide to select any speed between 4x and .25x of the original speed of the video.
Most people entertain their time with YouTube, searching for the latest movie trailers, serials, sports or video songs. They wish to watch their favorite video again and again, noting each minute of every scene. For better understanding of the dancing movements in a song, they can opt to play YouTube Videos in slow or fast motion by selecting one method, sit back and enjoy watching their favorite video.

1 comment:

  1. join Illuminati today to be rich and famous.Are you a business Man or Woman,Artist, Political,Musician,Student,do you want to be rich,famous,powerful in life,here is your chance.Here is my life story my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately i become member. I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $7,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then contact him whatsspa +2347051758952 or you need my assistance morganilluminatirich@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete